Thursday, December 16, 2010

"Harney House Window"

This is one more Plein Aire painting I did for this directed study class. Nancy and I went down on Harney Lane, parked and set up to conquer the weathered window of this old house.  This is not on eBay, it is brand new 11" X 14" in oil. I rearranged the roof on the right as it was creating a tangent and that would not do!! I am feeling better. I am still on antibiotics but it is not painful when I breath anymore. What a wonderful blessing. One more day of high school finals then 2 weeks to paint, read, curl up in a snuggly blanket and watch movies and rest. Once the Pleurasy is gone I need to kick some butt in the studio!!!! I need to put first things first!!! If you want to see what I have on eBay please scroll to the right and look for the eBay link.

No comments: