Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Spring Bloom SOLD

This is the 5th painting I did for Lodi Memorial Hospital. It is an oil painting with an red orange under painting. It is 24 inches X 30 inches. This Cherry orchard is on DeVries Road in Acampo. My husband gets better and better at giving powerful feedback. His critic was invaluable in this painting. I am back teaching full time at the high school since Monday so I have been a bit negligent in posting. Sorry!!!!! Tonight I took my final for my Art and Ideology class.

Oh, I have to tell you about Justin Wilson. He was a student 15 years ago and he saw me in the grocery store yesterday and said my name. I didn't recognize him till I looked at his precious daughter, that looked just like him when he was in my class. He is now a father of 5 beautiful girls, a firefighter and seeing him just touched my heart. Actions speak louder than words. Think about what you do before you do it. What is your action saying about you.

No comments: