Friday, July 24, 2009

Reflections of Costa's Cherry Orchard SOLD


This is the 2nd pastel that I did for the Lodi Memorial Hospital. I have painted this scene several times but this is the first time I have done it in pastel. It is a 24 inch by 30 inch pastel. My husband Jerry likes my pastels better than my oils. What I like about them is that I am able to get some interesting color vibration and the stroke can effectively be left in the painting and feel right. Well, as much as I hate it, I will be out shopping again. I found a dress that I can live with but now I have to find shoes to go with it. I would rather be getting the powerpoint and webcam figured out and that is also torture!!! The only time I have fun shopping is when I go with a pro. I have 2 friends that always seem to help. We find wonderful things but we so seldom get to go together. Life is always in the way!!!!

"It is better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life." by Elizabeth Henry Conflict(which I hate) is inevitable. Fighting is a choice. (usually I choose not to fight, but when I do I pick my fights carefully)

No comments: