Thursday, July 23, 2009

Morning Glow SOLD


This is the 1st of 6 pieces that I am doing for Lodi Memorial Hospital. I haven't finished the 6th piece yet. I am hoping to finish it today. They are all 24 inches X 30 inches. This one is a pastel and the location is in Acampo out on Peltier Road almost to DeVries Road. It is about 6:45 A.M. so it is that wonderful golden hour!!! I am still laboring over what computer to get and when etc. It is enough to make me feel sick. I hate shopping. I do not know how shopaholics do it. The thought of spending that much money and not being sure I am making the right choice is almost paralysing. One of the students in myonline masters class said something so profound that I just must share it. I sure hope she does not mind. "Love is not a feeling, it is an ability." by K. I. Rogers

No comments: