Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nude 2,Grace

I am hoping this is a tasteful enough nude that it will not offend anyone. I have 7 small, oil, nudes on eBay right now. I put them there as I have no other place to show them. They are all quick studies done for my Academy of Art "Quick Studies Class" between 25 and 60 minutes. Each one has some quality that I feel is compelling. Go and check them out and give me some feedback please. I am still trying to clean out the studio, as it is wall to wall paintings. If you are not familiar with eBay, just by clicking here does not mean you have bought anything. You actually have to bid once you get there. Also, if you want to see the other paintings there is a spot in the eBay window that says "other items for this seller". You can click there and see the other paintings etc. You all probably know this, but this is a learning experience for me. Click here to bid

No comments: