Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Balance and Geraniums

Well, Blogger will not let me post a painting again today. I just hate that. Yesterday I picked up a book "7 Habits of Highly Effective People" I read it years ago and opened it again last night. I had forgotten so many wonderful principles in this book. It was written by Stephen R. Covey. He talks about 4 quadrants of living and reminded me that I need to go to work on myself again. I need to find what is important and focus on that. I need to work my life so that I stay out of crisis and stay in healthy, important activities. Excercise is one I neglect. I need to do better. Oh well, I am posting a link to a painting on eBay...since I can not post it here this morning.CLICK HERE TO SEE ART OR BID

The art is an older oil painting that I did from life, of geraniums and flower pots.

No comments: