Sunday, November 22, 2009

"Autumn Vineyards" 24" X30"


Sorry, I have really neglected my blog. I have not been painting much. I passed my midpoint review at the Academy of Art in San Francisco which has taken a lot of my time. I had to learn how to install Power point and a web cam onto my computer. Then I had to learn how to use powerpoint for my online video conference. Also I have had 2 wonderful uncles visit from out of town and Nana, our past Indonesian exchange student also has come to visit. I went to Kansas for a week to visit our daughter and her family and give those 4 grandchildren some hugs. In between all this I have still been teaching high school art and taking an online masters class called "Crossing Borders". I am making a book for that class that illustrates the vocabulary of the class in collage.

The piece I am posting today will be at the Knowlton Gallery the month of December and January.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Very nice, really like the atmospheric perspective. Look forward to seeing this piece at the Knowlton Gallery. Glad to read you were too busy with life to post and not sick. Good to see your artwork again.