Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mistake

Well, I am pretty sure I have done it again. When I should have said no...I didn't. Now here I sit awake a 2:30 A.M. overwhelmed and wishing I hadn't taken on the 50/50 art show while trying to do a painting class at the Academy. As I began reviewing the requirements for the class yesterday... I am seeing 6 to 10 hours of painting assignments plus written work and photos that are needed. Oh, yes there is also that full time teaching job. AM I NUTS! I did paint yesterday, and did 3 hours on a figurative study for the Academy. I need to take this one day at a time. I will not drop the class it costs over $2,000. per class. If I don't do or finish the 50/50 show...well in a hundred thousand years who will really care. I guess the same goes for the painting class but it costs so much that I can not stop now. When I can not sleep at night...I am pretty sure I have made a mistake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Eger, I know you can do it. The paintings are small and you said you already have all the material gathered. I know you can put them out real fast all you need is a few days free, ask your hubby to help. It's all for the greater good of your career and that show is big exposure for you. Instead of staying up thinking about it, do it.

Marilyn Eger said...

Thank-you :)

Mrs. Eger