Friday, January 15, 2010

"Worry Lines", acrylic


This calf has such a worried leathery face that I was compelled to paint him. He is 21" X 14.5" and is $1,100.00. At this moment it is at the Knowlton Gallery. I was reading Diggs the other day and I guess some people just hate reading anything that requires them to think. When I post thoughts or ideas, it is because I do a meditative reading everyday. It is short and sweet but it helps me be a better person. If this annoys anyone that visits my blog, you are not required to read it or you can chose not to come back. Like other artists, I do like feedback on my work and the feedback has been pretty slim lately. I know my journal pages were not for everyone but I spent a lot of time on them and wanted to share them with others. It is really up to you what you do with your life. My life has had many hard knocks but all of them make me who I am today.

No comments: