Monday, January 11, 2010

"I Can't See" pastel of cows


Well, here is the first cow pastel painting. I wanted them to be playful and friendly since it is for the pediatric ward of Lodi Memorial Hospital. I deliver it and 2 others tomorrow after work. I didn't want them to feel like a photo but like characters. The cow in the back is saying...I can't see!

My meditation message today is that "people change and forget to tell each other." by Lillian Hellman  We are always changing. Our only constant is change. by Anne Wilson Schaef. For those that maybe interested, I got great news today. I took "Best of Show" in the Delicato Art Show. I was so pleased because I have been doubting myself lately and was not sure this particular painting was the right choice for the show. I would not even have entered if my sweet Jerry had not encouraged me to. Good night all.

No comments: