Saturday, March 7, 2009

"Farming and Ranching #30

I am running behind on everything. So far I am getting my assignments into the Academy on time and getting respectable grades, but it a constant juggle and struggle. I am still working on my 50 paintings for the 20th Street Gallery in Sacramento Ca. I am not ready to post any yet. I want a chance to add highlights, fine tune, and sign them before I post any, but I still have 8 or 9 with no paint at all on them yet.

Oh, I really like this little painting of sheep. They are really cute. This painting and the next 20 are all at the Knowlton Gallery and are unframed for $150.00.

1 comment:

Carolyn Finnell said...

I like this one, too. I love the wobbly little lamb, and the sheep butts. We (the auction house) sold a mural that had been in a local dairy for many years. It was of a bunch of cows by water, under a tree. You know the scene. And smack dap center was a cow turned rear end on. I figured it was the artist's statement. I have never seen a painting with more than 2 cows that didn't have one rear end. It's good to know the tradition extends to sheep as well.