Saturday, March 5, 2011

I've Been Lazy!

Sorry all, I have not been posting, instead I have been working on my Academy class and trying to get ready for the show at the Else May Goodwin Gallery. I did a tiny painting of my Mr. Duke. For those of you that do not know him...he was my dear Border Collie mix that died a couple of monthes ago. I will post it in a day or two. I still have a few corrections but this one is for me. I judge the Mondavi Show tomorrow and then Monday I deliver the work to the Elsie May Goodwin Gallery after work. I will hang it then come home. Then on Thursday I will do a portrait demonstration using a photo of one of my students. Sorry, no live model. Then Saturday, March 12th from 4 to 7 P.M. is the opening reception for the Elsie May Goodwin Show and the Expressions Selections in Tracey at the Grand Theater. I have a large piece there but I can not be at both receptions because the overlap each other so I will be at the Elsie May Goodwin, 1902 Pacific Ave., Stockton, Ca hope you can come.

No comments: