Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lantern 2, acrylic

Well, I am only going to post when I have time. Sorry about the glare on this image. I went to an antique store in Reno and they had all these lanterns hanging from the ceiling. I just loved them so I shot some digital images while I was there. I did 3 paintings from the digital images I shot. I started my online painting class Monday, so I will be very busy. The class is called quick studies. I have toned 6 canvas boards and they are drying. All the oil studies are timed. I will post them as I have time. I will start painting tomorrow. By the end of May, I have to have 90 quick studies done and 2 longer paintings done, so if I am not here as much as usual, you will know why!

1 comment:

Carolyn Finnell said...

Congratulations!
I just awarded you the Sunshine Bloggers Award!
Please come to my site to receive it.