Sunday, May 31, 2009

Farming and Ranching 37

This is a view of the old Barengo Winery from Lower Sacramento Road in Acampo, Ca.
A friend took me to Sacramento to see the "Lion King". It was amazing! The costumes are mind blowing. We had such a nice time. It was the play not the movie. Also terrific music. A must see!!! Before I went I toned 6 masonite boards for a commission I just got to paint 6 landscapes. I still have not decided if they will all be oils or 3 oils and 3 pastels. That was the good news that I was not ready to share yet.
Yesterday I picked up my paintings from the 20th Street Gallery in Sacramento and my dear husband will deliver them to the Knowlton Gallery on Tuesday. If you did not have a chance to see the show stop by the Knowlton and take a look. What a glorious day we are having today!!! Enjoy!!!

No comments: